Digital Media Summit is aimed at “C”-level and other top executives who make key decisions about digital media at their companies. The audience closely maps the titles and industries of the speakers.
The business segments include:
- Hollywood: television, films, video, music and games.
- Silicon Valley: hardware, software, venture capital.
- Madison Ave.: agencies and brands.
- Wall Street: Analysts and investors.
- Media: traditional and online journalists.
- Professional: attorneys, public relations, consultants .